It is a legal requirement that I include a disclaimer on this site.
In accordance with the law I must state that all readings are for entertainment purposes only and no guarantee can be given as to accuracy. The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions in regards to the user’s reading and situation. The following disclaimer is provided for legal purposes only.
I make no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to: the accuracy, relevancy, or quality of information provided. Guidance provided by me, Elizabeth Violet Hallowell, aka Intuitive Fish, does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, physical, mental, special, indirect, incidental or consequential) caused in regard to any information and\or any suggestion(s) or advice provided to you through this service, or as a result of your use of this service, regardless of whether resulting from negligence, accident, or any other cause whatsoever.
Health and/or medical related advice given by me, Elizabeth Violet Hallowell, aka Intuitive Fish, should be checked out by a licensed medical practitioner before being acted upon. Online guidance or a tarot reading is never a substitute for medical, psychological, financial, or legal counseling. For those who are suffering severe symptoms of depression, anxiety, trauma, or other issues, please contact professional medical and/or psychological services in your area.
Any information, communication and/or consultations with Elizabeth Violet Hallowell, aka Intuitive Fish are for educational, self-development and entertainment purposes only. 100% accuracy is not guaranteed and is based on subjective reasoning of all parties involved.
The information provided on this site and through my services is not legally binding. I can assume no legal liability for any damages, losses, or other consequences of any client decisions, subsequent to, or based on, my information or guidance. I take no responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on his/her consultation with me.
Please feel free to contact me, Elizabeth, aka Intuitive Fish, with any questions or concerns.
Tarot Code of Ethics
For Tarot Readings:
- I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will represent honestly my Tarot qualifications, including educational credentials, levels of certification and experience.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the tarot reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
- I will discuss and agree upon all fees (if any) with my clients in advance. Should a client wish to proceed beyond the originally agreed arrangement, all additional fees (if any) will be discussed and agreed upon by both parties before proceeding.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
Privacy Terms and Information:
You will not receive any unsolicited e-mails and your personal information will not be shared or sold. Any person or company may request to have their images, photographs, or written material removed from intuitivefish.com.
All readings and personal information are kept strictly confidential is stored securely on a non-public domain.
Like many other web sites, Intuitive Fish make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies are small chunks of data created by a web server, delivered through a web browser, and stored on your computer. They provide a means for websites that you visit to keep track of your online patterns and preferences, as well as identify you as a return visitor. Cookies make the personalization of your web experiences possible, so that you do not need to re-enter your information from scratch upon each visit to a given website.
No personally-identifiable information is collected by or linked to any of the cookies delivered on the Intuitive Fish website.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Dedicated to Privacy
Intuitive Fish is dedicated to preserving your privacy. Information collected during the operation of services will always be anonymous where possible. Personal information collected will never be shared with a third-party without good cause, careful consideration and permission.
All personal information collected through services are never stored or shared on a public domain.